Sponsors are given the opportunity to promote their brand and gain organisational awareness through support and attendance at the skills days and challenges.
Sponsors can enjoy a wide range of benefits which include:
- association with a successful, proven and expanding organisation through the skills days and challenge event
- receive valuable user feedback in relation to technical and marketing information on their product
- expand their links nationally through development opportunities and events
- build brand positioning through relevant imagery and awareness
- create positive PR through involvement at practitioner, technical and strategic level
If you would like to become a Sponsor of any ROI event please contact:
FOR TEAMS WISHING TO RAISE FUNDING
Finally if your team wishes to raise money either locally or nationally, to enable you to travel and attend the challenges, as a registered Charity we are able to help run events on your behalf. Again approach a ROI Commiittee Member should you wish to do so.